3.20.2008

An Intermission, Wherein I Answer Your Questions

No, the H's publicist did not resolve this little oops. No, the H didn't open any cans of whoopass on anyone after the unsweet suite. I mean, really, how f***ing spoiled would you have to be to complain to your publicist that the gifting suite didn't show you enough love? He did think about it, and then thought better. I was proud of him. As for it being horrible, I suppose so. But it was so funny, and all I could think the whole time was, "I cannot wait to write about this." So it was worth it. And thank goodness I don't go to L.A. more, because I don't think I could take it. It's exhausting, and leaves me feeling more guilty (about not having enough time for the people I love) than fulfilled.

As for Justine Bateman--she's really nice, very funny and extremely smart, and went to junior high with the H, where they apparently co-starred in a school play. He's never recovered from it, and carries a torch for her to this day. As to her face--umm, my face is different from when I was watching Family Ties, too. (Ahem. And I say that with love.)

2 comments:

rebecca said...

You'd have to be as spoiled as ME! I mean, isn't that the whole point of the suite? Or am I missing something?

I'm glad to hear JB is a real person. I always wanted her to be. I just can't let her grow up, can I???

goodfellow said...

I think she looks great! (JB that is)... I barely recognized Bruce Greenwood though...

Ileana Douglas looked amazing, as always...

love this peek into Hollywood!