- It's a whole lot easier to blog than to talk these days. The cold I caught before leaving for the weekend (which I swore to myself Friday morning was just allergies) has wiped out my vocal chords.
- My summer CSA share started today, which means there's stuff happening over on the other blog.
- Does Hillary think she's the Decider? It would appear so from tonight's less-than-gracious speech.
- The weeds are back in my garden. On the bright side, the grass down by the barn is now cut so I can (finally, really late) put in my raised beds.
- I referred to my peers as being in the middle of their lives. The people I said this to, a good forty years older than me, took some exception. Good for them.
- And goodnight.
Posted by Paige at 10:42 PM