Here's the rest of it. Phew.
16. Last person I was in a car with: My husband.
17. Last time I ate at McDonald’s: A few months ago with my children, who know that the only time they're likely to eat there is when we're on a road trip, and therefore are likely to agree to long drives in hopes of a Happy Meal. Dido is trained to quickly assert, any time McDonald's is mentioned, that although it tastes good, it's not healthy, and In 'n Out Burger is much better. Amen to that.
18. Last thing I bought: groceries.
19. Last person I saw: My husband and kids.
20. Last time I cried: Monday morning at Odessa's funeral.
21. Last time I laughed: Last night watching an episode of "The Sopranos."
22. What is the temperature outside? 17 F. Brrrr.
23. What time of the day did I get married? Hmm. Good question. I think around 5 p.m., maybe a bit later. June 27, 1998.
24. What did I do two nights ago? Watched a documentary, "Helvetica", about the typeface. Better than it sounds,not as good as it should have been.
25. Whose birthday is coming up next? The H's.
26. What time did I go to bed last night? Around midnight.
27. What was the first thing I thought this morning? The dog needs to go out.
28. What are my plans for this weekend? Canvass for Obama in Hudson; friends to dinner; maybe a playdate or two for the kids.
29. Lemonade or iced tea? Iced tea.
30. What do I dislike at this moment? The chaos on the desk in front of me.
31. What did I dream about last night? Something about children, but I don't remember what.
32. What’s the last TV show I watched? "Sopranos." We're watching the whole series, in order, on DVD. God bless Netflix.
33. What is my favorite piece of jewelry? Tough call. Maybe the earrings my husband gave me for my 40th birthday, or the heavy modern bracelet my mother in law gave me that used to belong to her mom.
34. Am I a dancer? Yes, but the H is not, which is a bummer. As a result, I don't dance much anymore, and it makes me sad.
35. Have I ever cut my own hair? No.
36. What is my favorite treat? Good heese. Dark chocolate.
37. How many piercings/tattoos do I have? Pierced ears; one of them was triple pierced but I'm pretty sure the extra two holes have closed.
38. Where’s my favorite place to be? Paris, Kona Village or Big Sur.
39. Is there someone I haven’t seen in a while and miss? Yes.
40. Who was the last text I sent to? Leslie.
41. Do I care what strangers think about me? Sadly, yes.
42. Last person I talked to on Instant Messenger: Rebecca.
43. Last person to make me cry: The H.
44. Who can I tell anything to? My best friends.
45. What am I doing tomorrow? Hopefully having a visit here from Leslie; spending some fun time with the kids, since they have a half day at school.
46. Do I have alcohol in my home? Sure.
47. Do I like ketchup? Yes.
48. Do I think I will be on a vacation this summer? No, but where we live is like being on vacation all the time anyway.
49. What colour is my master bathroom? Ugly minty green. Someday, it will be a different color.
50. Do I wear a bikini at the beach? Not bloody likely.
51. Have I ever been to the Grand Canyon? Only flying over.
52. What is my favorite fruit? Mango. Or maybe a really, really good peach.
53. What did I really want to do today? Knit.
54. Am I always cold? I used to be, but not so much as I get older.
55. Does it annoy me when someone says they’ll call or text, but don’t? Not really. I am so often guilty of this myself, that I would be a giant hypocrite to get upset with someone else about it.
I tag: all bloggers who read this. If you don’t have a blog, please feel free to answer in the comments section.